What data do we collect?
Getinshoot® collects the following data:
– Personal identification information (Fullname, email address, billing adress, phonenumber)
– Photos, videos and livestream shoot with Getinshoot® application for iOS or Android
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Getinshoot® with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
– Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
– Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
– Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
– Install and sign in on Getinshoot® application for iOS or Android
How will we use your data?
Getinshoot® collects your data so that we can:
– Process your order, manage your account
– Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
– Organize medias you’ll collected with Getinshoot® application for iOS or Android
– When Getinshoot® processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Getinshoot® securely stores your data at Google Datacenter (Francfort). Getinshoot® will keep your Fullname, email address, billing adress, phone number during 3 years after you stop subscription. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your personal data by anonime.
Getinshoot® would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop Getinshoot® from contacting you for marketing purposes.
What are your data protection rights?
Getinshoot® would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
– The right to access
You have the right to request Getinshoot® for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
– The right to rectification
You have the right to request that Getinshoot® correct any information you believe is inaccurate.
You also have the right to request Getinshoot® to complete information you believe is incomplete.
– The right to erasure
You have the right to request that Getinshoot® erase or anonime your personal data, under certain conditions.
– The right to restrict processing
You have the right to request that Getinshoot® restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
– The right to object to processing
You have the right to object to Getinshoot® processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
– The right to data portability
You have the right to request that Getinshoot® transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: Write to us: email@example.com
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visiter behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
– Keeping you signed in
– Understanding how you use our website or our application
– Keeping you preferences
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
– Functionality – Getinshoot® uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
– Advertising – Getinshoot® uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Getinshoot® sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
How to contact us